Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Yet another Aussie due to swing….

Another Aussie is on the executioner's block? Boo Hoo.

Not a long blog on this as I just couldn't give a rat's arse about the individual involved. Was he thinking: "Hey, this is Vietnam and not Singapore - I should be OK to traffic some drugs here."

All I really wanted to say was: "Well done, Vietnam! Keep up the good work!"

Maybe these mules will discover that it just isn't worth the risks anymore and that their lives are worth NOTHING to both the dealers AND the authorities who seek their execution. If you want to live: leave the drugs alone - simple solution.

I fully expect to see my eldest nephew become a mule in the years to come as he is on the slippery slope to becoming a mule. I say the same thing if he gets caught: "string 'em up!".

No comments: