Monday, March 20, 2006

What is it for?

An old joke rehashed but it's relevant considering the latest bastardisation of the cowboy genre in the movies.


Brokeback Mountain, Wyoming ......

A rugged cowboy from Brokeback Mountain, Wyoming, goes into the doctor's office and has some tests run. The doctor comes back and says, "I am not going to beat around the bush, You have AIDS."

The cowboy tugs at his Stetson and sets his jaw and says, "Doc, what can I do?"

The doctor says, "I want you to go home and eat 5 pounds of spicy sausage, a head of cabbage, 20 un-peeled carrots drenched in hot sauce, 10 Jalapeno peppers, 40 walnuts and 40 peanuts, 1/2 box of Grapenuts cereal, and top it off with a gallon of prune juice."

The cowboy squares his rugged shoulders and asks, "Will that cure me, Doc?"

"No, but it should leave you with a better understanding of what your ass is SUPPOSED to be used for."

Go on - tell me that I'm a 'homophobe' - then go buy a dictionary and break the word down to its components and discover what it really means.

My dislike for this act stems purely for the damage it does to the body and the ease with which it allows infection in. 'Butt Buddies' can do what they like provided that they don't expect the publicly-funded health system to pay for the repairs.

2 comments:

Caz said...

That *joke* is soooooo baaaad!

Yeeerr, I did smile though, a bit.

Caz said...

Jai - sorry to hear about the big break of 2006.

Never good to hear that a good man is down.

GET WELL SOON!!

Love & Best Wishes
C