Monday, October 01, 2007

Been slack again....

Apologies to all who look back occasionally to this site to see what new crap I've written - life has just gotten VERY busy lately.

As is the way with how I view my life: if something is perceived to be difficult, different, or something I would not ordinarily be partial to doing - I would seriously consider giving it a go. Of course, this theory doesn't apply to perverse activities and things that are damaging to the body (I've only got this almost-complete one and I need it to last a few years yet without engaging in dickhead games like taking drugs or getting shot up the arse by some homosexual type).

I've still got plenty to say on lots of subjects - just no time to indulge in writing about them. I'm working on this though so please check back occasionally.

Of course, I will stick to my usual topics on:
- Cheering when a car thief crashes the car and dies (and, if we're lucky, takes a bunch of his stupid mates with him).
- Cheering even louder when some drunken fuckwit falls out of a high-rise building on the Gold Coast and turns himself into road-pizza (anyone remember that jerk's name?)
- Saying "Why didn't you take some more of your mates?" when yet another member of the Cult of the Paedophile (Peace be upon him) straps a bomb to his body and blows himself up, thinking that the next life is going to be better simply because some donkey-raper in a dress said so.
- Making references to the Paris Hilton's, Pamela Anderson's and assorted other slags'n'sluts of the world who somehow convince young women that they can act like drug-taking, sperm-collection points and pretend that they are 'ladies' as well.

Bugger - time to go.... keep a watch for new posts and may the gutless fuckers who send anonymous death-threats keep up their piss-weak work - you make me laugh! :)

No comments: