Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Weird things in my head #0001

I figure that it's about time I stopped griping about the incompetent moron politicians and premier of Queensland and maybe share a few more things with the person who reads my blog (thanks! :)

Those who know me know that I have a lot of weird thoughts come out of my head at times and they always seem to miss the "idiotic filter" on the way out and are thus shared with the world. In the case of this blog, I'll just start again at one - the numbering system is required because it won't be the last dumb thing I will say or think in my life :)

-----

On the way back from the shops this afternoon (having a coffee and reading news printed out from various news sites and Townhall.com) I was about 1.5km from home on the bike (pedal kind) after having had a nice short blast of a ride (about 5km) with a tailwind (the best kind :)

Coming to the top of a hill, past goes this Toyota Landcruiser dual-cab 4-wheel drive with what I initially thought was a sheep on the back.

First thought was:

Oh? He's taking his girlfriend for a drive?


Upon looking again, I realised that this sheep wasn't a sheep but was actually a dog - or to be more precise, a labradoodle (the crossbreeding of a labrador with a poodle which gives a really good dog for people requiring a guide dog for the blind).

Next thought was: (as I like animals)

Hey... That's really nice of that blind guy to take his dog for a ride....


Pause.....

Hey - Waitaminit????


:)

No comments: