Wednesday, May 31, 2006

How Much?

I wonder if they're selling them?

HELL'S Angels bikies in the Northern Territory are involved in the production of rocket launchers, a bikie source says.


I have a distinct need for a few of these, particularly when I see:

- a speed camera situated on an open stretch of highway in some imaginary 'black spot' (police officer will be warned to get out of vehicle first if a mobile unit)

- a billboard paid for by the taxpayers of Queensland to push the false advertising line of "Every K over is a Killer".

- yet another shithead in his no-2-panels-the-same-colour Commodore or turbo-charged batty-boy sitting 6 inches off my bumper when it is blatantly obvious that I can neither go faster nor move out of the way.

- representatives of Australian media claiming to "bring you the news".

No comments: