Friday, May 19, 2006

Warne vs Hunt

I found myself thinking (stop laughing!) when reading this about the affairs of Rex Hunt and reflecting on the bits I have seen in the media about it.

Of course, when a celebrity has an affair, it still ranks way up there on the give-a-shit scale that I have. I think this is hovering somewhere around what colour socks I plan to wear on August 19, 2040 (if I'm still alive).

I recall that in the past I have given Shane Warne a verbal slagging because of his behaviour when he couldn't keep his dick in his trousers yet I can't seem to do the same for Rex Hunt?

I don't understand what makes Rex Hunt more likeable than Shane Warne in my mind considering that I have never met nor know either of them.

1 comment:

Caz said...

Jai - I suspect that your assessment is based less on who is "more likable" and more on the sum total of the situations of the two men and their broader histories and framework of how they have lived their public lives and private lives.

The two men don't even fall into the same ballpark, despite the Hunt revelations.

BTW - I don't like either of them.