Friday, August 25, 2006

"Description of Suspect"

I don't care if you hate Ann Coulter or not because I think she is great. She speaks sense and facts while all around (liberal, bleeding-heart shitheads) are trying to save the world.

If you don't agree with what A.C. says then my response to that is that you are the kind of person who believes that criminals have rights while victims of crime do not; that terrorists have rights while their victims do not; that organisations like Hezbollah and it's ilk have a right to exist while hiding behind women and children for the sole cowardly purpose of using them as shields and then crying to the media about it afterwards.



Try to deny the facts in this video regardless of who says them.

If the vid doesn't work, try this link.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeahhh Jai, But Anne Coulter destroys her credibility by stating such nonsense as Men are smarter than women!!!

I have met some smart men and some dumb ones.. I have also met smart women and dumb ones too.

Pretty dumb thing for Coulter to say I reckon!!

She is prone to generalizations.. Just like ... this one. Blonde women with big tits are dumb!!! Hmmmmmmm...

Jai Normosone said...

I will take you on your merits regarding that. Did she really say that men are smarter than women?
I've noticed that she does have a sense of humour and may have just been baiting someone.

Surely she couldn't have said that - or maybe it was taken out of context or edited to deprive the listener to the full meaning?

I mean, I don't think that men are naturally smarter than women but I do think that males are naturally more capable in certain areas of thinking while females excel in others. Of course, we all know males and females who excel in nothing intellectual and find it difficult to outwit a shoelace!

I'm prone to generalisations as well but I also appreciate being picked up on it if I happen to be wrong :)

Funny you should use the blonde example... I know someone who is just like you describe (tall too!) and she is far from being dumb.

I, too, have met blokes that just cannot grasp anything you try to tell them. There is a bit of a sub culture in this country that you can stop learning once you leave school.