Sunday, August 06, 2006

Pavlov's Daughter

Let's see if I can elicit a response like he got from his dog?

If a good hubby is a rare species: maybe I should advertise my skills?

- interior decorating of the house isn't courtesy of XXXX and beer mats.
- I know how to clean a toilet (and do)
- I know how to change a toilet roll (and do)
- I know how to hang towels up (always)
- I know how to sweep and mop floors
- The bedroom floor isn't a wardrobe
- The kitchen floor isn't a wardrobe
- No nude calendars in the house (bikini one in the workshop though - where it belongs!)
- I can fix things
- I can build things
- I can remove creepy crawlies from the house without squealing like a metrosexual or killing them
- I bathe EVERY day
- The washing-up is done more often than once a month or when I run out of dishes
- Same goes for 'washing' and 'jocks'
- Watching sports on TV is a waste of time (unless it's the Tour de France)
- I like to eat good food and go out to restaurants
- I like to go to the gym and exercise often
- I like to dance

Oh shit.... reading through this, I've just realised that I'm almost gay. Great - just fuckin' great....

Oh wait... I *like* to dance but can't do it very well. *PHEW* - that was close :)

5 comments:

Caz said...

So, are you a big fan of Liza Minnelli's and Barbara Streisand ... hmmm?

We're beginning to get a whole new picture here Jai.

Jai Normosone said...

Bleh - cannot stand Liza Minnelli but I will admit that I own a copy of a Barbra Streisand movie: What's Up Doc. She kinda looked hot when she had 30 less years on that nose of hers.... >:)

I guess it would not go in my favour that I know most of the songs of the motion picture soundtrack of Jesus Christ Superstar quite well either :)

Can I counter that by saying that The Adventures of Ford Fairlane with Andrew Dice Clay is one of my favourite movies? :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm glad you are in touch with your feminine side. Regarding your list of assets - did I mention that I think women in Australia must be as dense as west Texas caliche?

I doubt you are going to be mistaken for anything even remotely effeminate. Advertise!

- Rhonda

Chris L said...

Great story Matt, the punchline was beautiful.

BTW, I'm a fan of Sarah Blasko, where does that put me???

Jai Normosone said...

I have no idea where that puts you as I have no idea what she sounds like. Looks like a bit of a hottie going on the pic on her website though :)

That reminds me - been meaning to blogroll you as well. Will do it now :)